Monday, June 29, 2009

It's all in the DETAILS

I thought I'd start out with some details...

A LOT, and I mean A LOT, of the details were won on blog contests... maybe I should do a post on everything I won - it was amazing... I'll post links to all of the information about my "details"...

my dress :) I got a pretty hanger from the container store the day before just for this :)
shoe pics :) these were the second pair I bought... the first were WAY too uncomfortable!

our custom invites that I won 50% off from Jaime Kae Paper Studio in a blog contest :)
love these ring shots :) rings both from J. Keith Jewelers in Lubbock, TX - D went to Texas Tech :)

our custom made guest book... I got this because it matched our "M" monogram theme (which we used on our invitations and cake topper as well!)
Our Ring Bearer Pillow which I ALSO won on a blog contest :)
don't get me wrong... I loved my bouquet, but she used a wrong flower, where you see the black-eyed flowers with the white petals (don't know the name... if anyone does I would love you for it!) she was supposed to use ranunculus... :( oh, well, no one knew but me... it still is lovely!


now on to the reception... here were the main head tables centerpieces... there were 2 on a long rectangle table.
smaller centerpieces on inside tables
smaller bowls (which I LOVE) on the outside tables
the green runners were rented through Austin Party Central... they are actually chair sashes (cheaper - .95 compared to $4.95) that we ran down the tables :)

these were used at the church, on the stage, and on the buffet tables - double duty :)

5 comments:

Anonymous

I enter contests... and I've yet to win won. Maybe I'll keep on trying with your inspiration!

Dana

I LOVED all of your details!!!
How in the world did you not lose your mind?
I think I have a groomzilla. :)

LauraAnn

All your details are so pretty! Even though the wrong flower was used in your bouquet it still turned out gorgeous!

steph-a-ronie

sigh... so lovely.

everything.
classically.

so very lovely.

Jessie@FitnessFamilyAndMore

Beautiful!!!