Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dance, Dance, Dance

ok - so we had a TON of photos of all our different dances...

It was so funny, because D is not a dancer... and I'm not too much of one either, I love it, just don't go dancing often. But, D complained from the get-go (when he found out there would be dancing) that it was going to be too much dancing. He had SO much fun and actually said that it went by too fast - I TOTALLY agree! that day was the best ever :)

starting out... daddy/daughter dance:

My mom and dad took dance lessons for fun, and I was able to go to 2 of them. The dance instructor helped us choreograph a dance to Steven Curtis Chapman's "Cinderella" it was so fun and I will remember it always... everyone seemed to love it! including my dad!!! :)
a couple of spins :)
:)


Now D and his mom's dance :)
They danced to "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts :)





this is my brother... he had WAY too much fun... as you will see in later pictures. He's such a HAM!
see... oh, but just wait!
Me with D's dad
I'm laughing because my Uncle is spinning my mom like crazy and she is not liking it - haha! :)
love the emotion of this one!

oh yeah - party line dances coming up :)

I think this is the cha cha slide :)
"now jump" - look at our faces coming down on the jump - hilarious! haha!
"how low can you go?"
"can you go down low?... all the way to the floor?"
"can you make it to the top?... like you're never gonna stop?"
This was a song (which took us forever to find the title of) it's called "Apache" by The Sugarhill Gang... we researched after the wedding because we loved it so much. There's a line that says "jump on it" and we all jumped around "lasso-ing" - oh too much fun! :)
again... with my brother - I AM CRACKING UP!
hahaha...

up next... bouquet/garter tosses, last dance, and getaway... my pictures are almost over! :(

0 comments: