Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekends ahead!

Ok, so a fellow blogger is getting married the same day as D and I. She wrote out her weekends and I can't believe that's it... so I'm writing mine!

Here are all the Saturdays coming up between now and the wedding. AHHH!
(4/4)--Bridal Portraits in Dallas :)
(4/11)--Easter weekend (time with Family), taking my brother's senior portraits
(4/18)--more senior portraits
(4/25)--another shower (on Sunday) and my brother's HS prom (on Saturday)
(5/2)--nothing right now... but I'm sure I'll be busy!
(5/9)--making programs (possibly)
(5/16)--another wedding to attend & last minute preparations!
(5/23)--the WEDDING

Is that really it!??!?? OH MY GOODNESS!

Also, aren't these adorable....?


So fun for a photo thank you card don't you think...??
and - matches our colors perfectly!