Friday, August 28, 2009

Ok - so DEFINITELY next week!

I was SO very bummed to miss our closing this week... (haha, like you couldn't tell)

They said it'll be next week and I was hoping for Monday - I found out that they actually could've had it ready Yesterday or Today... but, they left today without it being finished.....

........As Stephanie Tanner on Full House would say.........
"How Rude!!!"

***by the way - that is SO how I wore my hair...
oh scrunchies [sigh]...
and those BANGS...
and that side-half-up-pony-tail...
yep, that was SO me***


So moving on... it is safe to say (because our Lender said so) that we will officially close BY next week!

It might be mid-week... woo hoo... So, here's hoping for Tuesday or Wednesday - we've already been told it's a no-go for Monday - boo!

I feel a little bad because Thursday is my Dad's birthday (shhh... it's a big one - the big 5-0) and I hope he's not too frustrated to be helping us move on his birthday. I think we'll be planning something for that weekend!? Maybe I'll be optimistic and say it'll all be moved in by Wednesday - ha!

That is, IF Closing is on Tuesday!

TGIF to all and HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!! We're floating the river tomorrow :) Maybe (maybe) I'll try and take some pics :)

0 comments: