Here is another "Show us Your Life" from Kelly's Korner
This week is all about Dinner Recipes - I'm looking forward to this, because I need to learn some :)
Here's one that's SO simple, but it's a great type of Fall meal and GREAT to watch Football with :) Which we will be doing tomorrow. I actually bought the ingredients this evening - ha!
1 lb. Ground Beef (or I guess you could use Ground Turkey)
1 can Diced Tomatoes
2 can Rotel
1 can Ranch Style Beans
1 can Pinto Beans
1 can Corn (optional - I usually don't add corn)
1 pack of Taco Seasoning Mix
1 pack of Ranch Dip Mix (dry mix)
tortilla chips (I use TOSTITOS SCOOP! chips for maximum "scoop")
1. Brown the beef in large pot, once browned - drain beef and then add in Taco Seasoning Mix and blend into beef.
2. add in ALL other ingredients (juices and all) and stir and simmer until hot.
3. Serve with Tortilla Chips and top with cheese.
TA-DA - so so simple and really yummy :)
hope you enjoy :)
and just for fun here's a little dessert :)
18 ounce package
8 ounce cream cheese package
8 ounce (thawed)
FRUIT (any kind you like)
1. Flatten dough into pizza shape on cooking sheet (pizza pan) and bake with cookie instructions. (makes a big cookie essentially)
and cool whip into bowl.
3. Once cookie is cooled, spread mixture onto cookie pizza.
THIS IS THE FUN PART!
4. pick ANY fruits you want and place in circles going into pizza.
**example: outer pizza circle strawberries, then peaches, then pineapples... then kiwi... etc.
5. Cut into "pizza slices" and serve!
Can't wait to see what everyone else does :)
8 years ago