Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekends to come...

See post below... and...

Another reason why I am hyperventilating:

Here you go:
Saturday: Senior photo Session and my Brother's Prom
Sunday: Family Shower (and I'm sure I'll work on some photos)
Saturday: nothing right now... but we will be in MAY!!! oh my gosh!
Sunday: Senior Photo Session (different senior)
Saturday: last minute planning I'm sure
Sunday: Mother's Day
Saturday: EXACTLY ONE WEEK - I am hyperventilating... someone else is getting married... don't think I'm going... haha! too much stuff to do!
Sunday: Brother's Senior brunch at church
Saturday: HELLO WEDDING!!!!!
Sunday: HELLO MEXICO!!!

AHHH! breathe Brittney breathe!

1 comments:

LauraAnn

You are quite the busy lady!!! Hope everything goes smoothly and that you are able to find some time to relax and take it all in!