Monday, April 20, 2009

Sorry

It's been a while... not much has been going on, but today I am starting to feel the pressure.

On Thursday we will be at the 1 MONTH mark... I'm hyperventilating as we speak/type.

I started thinking of every little detail. I even had second guesses about my dress! For goodness sake, I've already taken my bridal pictures in this dress and I'm having second thoughts!? I keep going back to this one dress in my head. Don't get me wrong, I love my dress... it's my favorite... but why in the world NOW!? Why today would I think about that when I already have a dress I love! Something is wrong - haha!

I think I'm stressed out too because D does not have a job yet, and we don't know where we're living yet. In the midst of all the planning and checking off... and last minute details... I will be moving... but to where, we don't know.

I think once all those things are figured out... I will be stressing a lot less! I'm just having trouble breathing right now.

Did anyone else have these problems!?

0 comments: