Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of '08

I cannot believe that today is the last day of 2008. WHERE has the time gone?

It really is out of this world for me to say that TOMORROW is the start of the year that we will marry! Is that CRAZY or what! I cannot believe it!

Don't get me wrong, I am beyond excited for this new chapter... 2009 will bring many great things and many wonderful memories.

aliedwards design blog is doing something awesome:

#1 she makes a word for every year. You know how you make a resolution to diet, work out more, buy shoes once a month :) haha... etc. Well, she has a one little word for the year. I think it's awesome and a great reminder.

#2 she's giving away "one word" gifts
"A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. It can be sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow."
How you will begin to think about this year in "one word". It'd be fun to join in on this one little word, wouldn't it?
My one word for 2009: SIMPLICITY

thesaurus.com says: simplicity is the "absence of complication", it is also "clearness" & "easiness"

So many times I make things WAY harder then they should be. I think about things too much, or I look into things WAY too much. This year, I am going to calm myself :) and just be simple. No complications, no reasons to worry... just "to be"
Would you join me on the word of the year?

Brittney *Melton*

1 comments:

steph-a-ronie

hummmm! good word!!!

i think mine will be... real :)

as in, be real, speak the truth, show real love, live in real time

i thiiiink... yes, i think that's it :)