Thursday, January 29, 2009

Song List??

Hey Ladies,

I am trying to decide what songs to do as first dance, daddy/daughter dance, mother/son dance, entrance song etc. and so on.

Here are some ideas I have as of now (not many):

First Dance: We'd like a very classic and romantic song - think Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Michael Buble... He's already said he wants it to be something he can sing to me :)
Daddy/Daughter: Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman (but my dad will just cry - I know it!)
Mother/Son: really I think his mom should pick, but I have no ideas...

We really like classic songs, but would love to have country and a mix of fun pop songs... I would love it if I could get some help with songs you used, or are going to use, in your wedding. Have a song list??

Here are some first dances that just look amazing!!!



pictures from bebb studios

Brittney *Melton*

2 comments:

Jenn

I'm struggling with the same thing...as if a guest list wasn't hard enough, now I have to make a song list? :)

steph-a-ronie

here's what a friend of mine did, and I thought it was beyond precious.

One song. Three dances (groom/mom, bride/father, bride/groom)

Bebo Norman's "A Page is Turned" http://www.music-lyrics-gospel.com/gospel_music_lyrics/a_page_is_turned_7522.asp

It starts out with the groom/mother with the first third of the song... "A page is turned by the wind to a boy in curly grin"

Then, the bride and father take over at "A page is turned in this world to reveal a little girl.."

Then the parents leave to have the bride and groom dance at the beginning of "Beneath the air of autumn, she took him by his hand."

Phew!

Anyway, it was cute :)