Friday, February 26, 2010

Austin Snow Day 2010 :)

It snowed in Austin :)

yes - we went from wearing shorts and short sleeves on Sunday (in the 70's ALMOSt 80's) and then Tuesday... it SNOWED! only in Texas people... only in Texas


Sorry, I'm still wearing glasses and extremely tired... Derik got the day off...
sadly - I am called in when there's a weather event... I work at a News Station :/

before (I thought this was a lot at first)

after (but this is a lot more!)

before...

after...

before...


after...

look at those HUGE snowflakes :) ha!

before...

after...

Derik's truck in the snow :)

I said "Derik, come outside and take pictures with me!!!" he said "no, I don't want to" - so I said "Derik don't be dumb :(" ha! and he did this -->


he still came out with me :)


silly boy!

US!! :)
again, pardon my non-made up self :/ YUCK!

0 comments: