Thursday, May 14, 2009

WE GOT OUR MARRIAGE LICENSE!!!

That's right... it's becoming more and more official... :) yay! 9 DAYS! - SINGLE DIGITS!

I had told D that I wanted to take pics to document our day... he was a little embarrassed that I wanted to take pics, but I said "when are we ever going to see these people again... who cares?!" :)

The clerk who helped us, filled our necessary paperwork out, and had us double check everything... she had put my address wrong, so she corrected it once. Then, she gave us our marriage license to double-check... and I noticed that I was not Brittney [my last name] ~ but instead Brittey [my last name]... that's right, no "n", correction #2 was made!!!

Oh well... we had some laughs...

this was us before... while we were waiting...

and us after (with my correct name) in the parking lot :)

YAY!