Monday, July 21, 2008

It's been a while...

Well, it's been a while since my last post and it's kind of been a whirlwind.

After my CRAZY work schedule the last 2 weeks... the one with 2 weeks of work and one day off. I was so glad to have a week off. It was NOT long enough, but regardless, glad to have it. I had fun with Britt and my mom looking at wedding gowns and I can't wait to go order the one I picked out. I wanted to order it right then, but we went to a couple more places to make sure that I really did like it. AND I DO! :)

I then went to SPI with the Melton's Wed-Sun. That was fun and interesting. It was very fun actually! :) we went to SP Schlitterbahn on TH. Mexico on FRI. Then went to the beach on SAT. Then we left on SUN. I'll post pictures of our time later this week... although I don't like any of me in my bathing suit pics - haha! :)

I hope to get my dress soon and then start looking at cakes. AND - me and Derik are registering within the next few weeks - before he goes back to school. I'm SOOOO EXCITED! :) Not about the going back to school thing --- about the registering thing! Texas Tech starts back August 25th. Not really looking forward to that day, but - ONE MORE SEMESTER BABE!

Brittney *Melton*

0 comments: