Monday, April 5, 2010

Saying goodbye...

I had to say goodbye...

I hated our parting and I do not know what I am going to do without them for a whole 2 weeks...

I feel naked without them... like a part of me is missing.

They have been with me through some pretty important moments in life.

One has been with me since May 08 - May 24, 2008 (to be exact)

The other has been with me since last May - May 23, 2009 (to be exact)

*YES, I'm talking about my wedding rings...*

I had to drop them off at the jeweler to get soldered and I have to say that I really miss them!!!

They said that they would be ready in 2 weeks and I want them back NOW - it's only been 2 days!!! They said they'd call if they were ready sooner and I REALLY hope they are!

Did any of you ladies get your rings soldered? Did you miss them like crazy!?

Bye rings! See you in 2 weeks or less!

0 comments: