Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Year of 2009

Oh my gosh WOW!

Is 2009 really really over!? it FLEW by! SERIOUSLY!

I was so excited for this year to start... SOO excited! And now it's already over!?

This year is very special to me. This is the year that I married my wonderful husband. We were married May 23, 2009!! I have loved everything about marriage. I love being a wife to my husband! What a JOY! What an amazing day that was! One I will cherish always!

We also bought our very first house and have begun making it a home. We love it!

I also had many many sessions and many many new events happen with my photography as well.

Take a look at 2009:

- Assisted in my first wedding
- Photographed 7 2009 Seniors
- Photographed 2 2010 Seniors
- Photographed my FIRST Wedding
- Booked a 2nd Wedding
- Photographed my first Engagement Session
- Photographed 3 Families
- Created many designs and logos... too many to count!
- WON a customized website which will be up and running hopefully before mid-spring! I'll let you know when it's up and running! :)

Thank you guys so much for supporting me! Thanks for reading my blog! It's been amazing to connect with some of you ladies!

It's been an amazing ride and I am so looking forward to what the next year brings :)

0 comments: