Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Whew...

I am EXHAUSTED!!! seriously!

Derik and I counted them up... we had a total of 7 Christmases!!! is that even possible!?

Count 'em:

Christmas Eve Eve (or some say *Christmas Adam* :) haha) we went to Derik's family's and stayed the evening for Christmas. (1)

Christmas Eve we went to his Meme's from about 3pm-10pm and then made our way to my Aunt's at around 10:30pm and did not get to my parents house until 12am or after. (2)

Christmas Day we woke up around 7am and had Christmas with my parents and then made a bunch of lunch goodies and made our way to my Grandparents (Mom's side) around noon and then my other Grandparent's (Dad's side) around 5pm and got home around 10pm. (3)

Christmas Day After I started feeling bad... but we went to Derik's Mom's side of the family for that Christmas. 4pm-10pm and I was wiped!!! (1)

(7)

And because of all the craziness of the "said" 7 Christmases, I got sick! like terribly sick! I started feeling bad Saturday afternoon... Sunday was terrible, and Monday was even worse... I started to feel better later Monday evening. And, here it is Tuesday, back at work :/ ugh!

I do feel a lot better, if I didn't I wouldn't have come to work at all. But, I did, because I feel up to it. It's hard for my boss to find someone to cover my shift, so sometimes it's just easier coming in. But all in all - MUCH better from yesterday.

Lets just say it went from sore throat, to terrible headache + sore throat, to terrible headache + sore throat + congestion, to all of the above and throw on a little stomach virus! ugh! terrible!

Anyways... I'm glad to be back to my old self... I can't believe 2010 is just 3 days away! 2009 FLEW by - such a fun year but it went by too fast for my taste :)

What will 2010 hold for the Melton's?? :)

0 comments: