Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today has been a GREAT day!

If you don't read this post... scroll down for a weekend shopping goody :) I promise it's worth it!

Ok... so today has been GREAT because...

1. I WENT TO THE GYM!!!! I haven't done that since May - BEFORE the wedding! oh my goodness... I felt very out of place, it's been forever... but it felt good. I just need to work out and I've been so lazy and have no motivation... it's ridiculous. I'm hoping this jump start of going to the gym will KEEP me going back.

2. I had a lunch date with hubs - and it was much needed :) I love seeing him in the middle of the day since I don't get to see him until I get off work at 10:30p!!!

3. I just bought a Canon 85mm 1.8. For you non-photog-ys (fun word I just made) it's a wonderful most beautiful lens. I just joined a photog forum and bought it from one of the ladies... awesome! can't wait to get it and play around!!!

AND NOW onto the shopping goody :)

just for you blog peeps that read my blog...

go HERE for 30% off Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic purchases in stores from now until Nov 15th (Sun) - you can also use it MULTIPLE TIMES!!! ahh! This offer is also good at Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Store!!!

Just print and repeat :)
YOU. ARE. WELCOME!

1 comments:

LauraAnn

Oh man, I really need to get my butt to the gym!

Congrats on your new toy! I told my husband that I really wanted a nice camera for Christmas because I am a photo freak and love to scrap book!