Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"The Perfect PAIR"

The reason I chose this name now - is because this is where I feel like I am.

I feel that even though I use this blog to show some of my designs/photography. It has become WAY more of a wedding blog. Getting my ideas and thoughts out there...

I'm so excited to see what these next 6 months hold. Today we made the deposit for our cakes :) The next BIG items on our list are:

#1 - FINISHING THE GUEST LIST (this has to be the worst headache for any bride)
#2 - Going and picking out our Invitations (this should be fun right - oh wait, we can't do this until the # of guests is decided - haha)
#3 - to DJ or not to DJ??? Yes, this is still the question.
#4 - taking engagement pics!!! This will happen on Nov. 29th
#5 - Save The Dates - This will happen sometime after Nov. 29th - when we get our engagement pics. I will be making them, so look for that in the next few months :)

Who knows... maybe 6 months from now :) :) :) It'll be a BRAND NEW kind of blog. You know - the kind where you're married :)

Brittney *Melton*