Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why oh Why...

when I take on Weight Watchers and start trying to work out more (more on that later) do the girl scouts come to me with COOKIES!!?!? yummy ones... like Thin Mints! WHY!?

I am not doing WW for MAJOR weight loss - I want to hopefully (*hopefully*) loose 10-15 lbs. That would make me very happy :) but 10 would be just fine... mostly just want to gain muscle and tone...

I visited the doctor for my yearly check up in August - and he said for my next appt (um hello, 8 months) he wants to see me with more lean muscle. Since becoming a newlywed I have probably gained a good 5-10 lbs. but I've lost 5 or so here and there.

I started WW and did it for like 1-2 months this time last year... it definitely helped, I probably lost 5 lbs. within the first month... BUT (big BUT) I need to incorporate working out like I did last year... I've been going to the chiropractor a lot these last couple of weeks and those days - I just don't feel like working out - know what I mean?

Will you be there to encourage me? I'm not starting out so hot on the working out part...

But no excuses - including yummy thin mints from cute little girls...

3 comments:

Jen

Good for you - you can do it!

Dana

Brit, I'm on WW too! We will help each other! I need to work out more as well...

LauraAnn

I hear ya! My mom and dad just ordered a crap ton of girl scout cookies from our nieces (on both sides of the family) and I guarantee when they come in my mom will drop several boxes off at our house! EVIL-ness, I tell you!

You can do it!!!! I just started working out again last night and I feel great today! :-)