I saw this over on another blog and thought it'd be fun - thanks Jen! :)
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I'm EXHAUSTED! haha!
2. How much cash do you have on you? let's see... $2 dollars and lots of change :) not much ha!
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? More
4. Favorite planet? Saturn - cause it has rings :)
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? A Number I didn't know, so I didn't answer (I believe it's the same person from India that thinks I'm his Brother-in-Law... annoying!)
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? the song "Chasing Pavements" by Adele
7. What shirt are you wearing? A Red long sleeved shirt
8. Do you label yourself? ummm sure... I don't know... I think I'm pretty boring most of the time - ha! I need to be more adventurous!
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Bearpaw - sweater boots :) SO comfy feel like slippers
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark... I always have the lights out with one lamp on at the house - we never turn on our big light hardly ever
11. What do you think about the person who is to your left? no one is on my left... I'm writing this at work (on Friday)
12. What does your watch look like? I don't really wear a watch ever... really ever...
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping/reading before bed
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? from hubby saying "Love u. How was dinner?" :)
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I think they're called Valero now - and it's about 8-10 mins away or so
16. What's something that you say a lot? "ummm..." probably ha
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Derik :)
18. Last furry thing you touched? my sweater hoodie - it has fur in the hood - haha!
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Mucinex, and finishing up my infection medicine for when I was sick for about 3 weeks with a sinus infection, also that of Yaz :)
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? no film here - all digital
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 24-25... got married started living with a boy, and got a house :)
22. Your worst enemy? sleep - I always want it but I should not have it as much as I want it... also same goes for working out... want it, but can't seem to do it :)
23. What is your current desktop picture? snow and horses and a sunset - I'm at work... at home, my wedding bouquet :)
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? k bye...
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? A million bucks... we need to pay off some loans and get a new car :)
26. Do you like someone? My husband :) he's pretty cool... as I said to my dad when I was like 5 "I like you and you like me..." haha - no really my mom found a letter from me to my dad that said that - ha!
27. The last song you listened to? I don't even remember... probably Lady Gaga's "Romance" ugh hate that song... plays all the time!
28. What time of day were you born? 11:48pm - almost was born in August :) but, July 31st is so me :)
29. What’s your favorite number? well it used to be 7 - but now I'm loving 23... our wedding date! I see it everywhere all the time! It was how old I was when I was proposed to and how old Derik was when we married :)
30. Where did you live in 1987? Austin, TX
31. Are you jealous of anyone? jealous of people that have day-shifts... I work until 10pm EV-ER-Y-DAY!
32. Is anyone jealous of you? umm I wouldn't see why...?
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Senior in High School - in my PALs (Peer Assisted Leadership) class... we were watching when the 2nd plane hit live!
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? go to our Accountant's assistant and fill out a form and get my money back :)
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I would have to say ankle or top of my foot... but I don't want one...
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? I am not "fluent" in Spanish per say - but I can definitely carry a simple conversation - so it'd be cool to know more... I think it'd be cool to know French :)
38. Would you move for the person you loved? MOST definitely! I'd go anywhere!
39. Are you touchy feely? sometimes yes and sometimes no - depending on my mood :)
40. What’s your life motto? I hate clutter... I really have no idea - it's the only thing I could think of...
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Wedding/Engagement Ring, Pearl ring that my husband gave me on our wedding day... and my iphone :)
42. What’s your favorite town/city? that's tough - I want to go to A LOT of places... but I guess I'll say Cancun - where we had our honeymoon :)
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? I think a sweet tea from Chikfila - yum!
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? To my friend Courtney on her birthday :)
45. Can you change the oil on a car? I do not think I could do that - there is always my husband or Jiffy Lube :)
46. What's one thing that you will never talk about on your blog? Video Games - my husband talks enough about it for me - although there will be the occasional mention of HIM playing them :)
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? I think I have a little bit of Indian and a bit of English... that's all I really know - not a lot!
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I got all cute-sified (yes a real word) when I took Derik on a surprise date to see Chris Daughtry in Concert at the beginning of December :)
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? I CANNOT walk - my inner thighs are killing me... that's what I get for not working out in 653985 days! :)
50. What are you going to do now? finish up work (this is being posted on Sat but I'm writing it on Fri) and then going to see "Book of Eli" with hubby after work :)
8 years ago